Last weekend, I had the honor of teaching 10 incredible women how to consciously create their lives in my Create Your Life Vision Board Workshop. They spent the whole day setting intentions and getting clear about what they want to manifest. It was an amazing time filled with powerful life-changing work!
Consciously creating your life is great fun, but it can also trigger a lot of fear!
Because the most important step of the manifesting process is to be super CLEAR about what you want. Yet most people are afraid to get clear! They are afraid to commit to something for fear of choosing wrong. Or they fear having to take action once they make a decision. Or they fear just choosing ONE thing and then finding out it’s not the “right” one! Or they fear BOREDOM and feeling STUCK all over again. (This kind of fear is also called perfectionism!)
All the insecurities, resistance, excuses and who-do-you-think-you-are gremlins start getting triggered when you decide to get clear and set powerful intentions.
Because let’s face it, not knowing the HOW of life can be scary… Not having a GUARANTEE about how things will work out can be scary!
So it ends up being a lot easier to stay lost in a sea of vagueness, possibility and potential… Or to play small + not take risks, to tell people you don’t know what you want or not commit to anything.
You let life HAPPEN TO YOU instead of you consciously creating it.
Well, not anymore!!
Because there has NEVER been a more important time to get CLEAR than NOW.
The world needs you to get clear about WHO you are and how you want to SHINE your light!
So what does it mean when I say, Get Clear?
- It means you know who you are and what you want to do in the world.
- You hold your vision and stay the course even when things in the external world aren’t where you want them to be.
- You get to peacefully say “no” to things that don’t align with who you really are.
- You take healthy responsibility for those moments when you lose sight of your vision and make amends for when you mess up.
- You see the metaphorical doors that open and close as opportunities or redirection.
- It means you stop using weak language like “kinda, sorta, maybe, etc.”.
- It means you get to say “no” to the GOOD, so you can say “yes” to the GREAT!
- It means you know your value and charge what you’re worth!
- It means you are confident when making decisions… And you feel empowered when saying, “I want this and not that”.
Need help getting clear?
Answer these questions to help you start the clarity process:
- What kind of partner, parent, friend, lover, etc. do you want to be? (list all your roles)
- How do you want to feel in every area of your life? ( i.e., career, romantic relationships, family, finances, health, etc.)
- What outcome do you want in a particular situation that’s troubling you?
- Why do you do the work you do?
- Why do you live where you live + work where you work?
- What kind of clients do you want to work with?
- What kind of friends + community do you want to be involved with?
Remember!! Clarity doesn’t always mean you know exactly what you’re doing. But it does mean that you know exactly WHO you’re being and WHY.