Ways to Feng Shui the transitional areas of your home:
1. Remove any clutter or unnecessary furnishings and objects
2. Hallways and pass-through spaces should have at least 3-4ft. width.
3. Avoid placing furniture in hallways that encroach upon a comfortable width.
4. Keep chi energy evenly distributed in hallways.
- If the hallway is dark and narrow be sure to add adequate lighting and a lighter paint color.
- For hallways that end with a door or window at the end, slow dow the energy before it reaches the end with rugs, window shades or by keeping the door closed to avoid energy rushing down and out.